Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

News To Know

Attention all book lovers! Starting on September 1, 2008, the New Mexico Book Reviews website goes live with reviews.

This great new site reviews books about New Mexico, or by New Mexico authors. Of course, I sent in my book for review! As well, I am a reviewer, and my four reviews will be listed when the website officially opens.

Come take a look and see what New Mexico is all about – from stunning views, to excellent cuisine, to ancient lore and legend, and a whole slew of talented authors.

Another piece of exciting news is that my author’s interview with Crystal Adkins is now live. Read the interview here.

That’s it for now. September is coming up quickly and I’ve got a whole bunch of new stuff to post so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment