Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9, 2011: Share the Memories Scrapbooking Software

Bookmark and Share
I recently got some really cool new software, MyMemories, that makes it easy to create a digital scrapbook. If you’re not aware of how that works, you use your computer to create scrapbook pages. You can then share those pages electronically, or you can print them out and add them to an album – or have all your pages turned into an album through a printing service.

The beauty of digital scrapbooking is that it’s fool proof. If you make a mistake, you can just delete it! I used it to create the page above, which took me only a few minutes. It’s intuitive and easy to use – if you use Microsoft Word or Publisher, then you won’t have a problem using Share the Memories. The possibilities for customizing your pages are nearly endless and if you want more papers and embellishments than the basic software comes with, you can easily order additional Designer Packs.

I thought my readers who enjoyed my post on Tracy’s holiday scrapbook pictures would be interested in giving this MyMemories software a try. Go ahead and download the free Designer Pack shown below by clicking on the picture which you can use with any kind of software. And if you want to order the software (it makes a great gift!), just use code STMMMS98943 to receive a $10 discount, courtesy of me!


If you love scrapbooking at home, you're sure to love digital scrapbooking. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment