Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

December 25, 2011: Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

Bookmark and Share
Merry Christmas!

I hope you’re enjoying the Christmas holiday with your friends, families and loved ones as I am today. I adore this whole time of year and especially today as the holiday season culminates in this day when my family and I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

I don’t have a recipe for you today, but I do have some fantastic freebies to share if you enjoy digital scrapbooking. Please enjoy these MyMemories Suite Templates that can be used to do any digital scrapbooking (they’re .png files). 

 Access this template pack by clicking here.

 You can get this designer template pack by clicking here.



 And remember, if you want to order the Share the Memories software, please use the link in the left sidebar on this page. This is a great way to share your Christmas 2011 memories with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment