Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Latest Release and Great Reviews

 
Suspicion of Love is now available in e-book format from Champagne Books!

Already this Edwardian mystery/romance has received some great reviews. Read a bit here:

Romance Writers Reviews

I enjoyed reading Suspicion of Love. The characters are endearing and the vivid descriptions on a London past drew me in almost immediately. Ms. Morehouse proves she has a flair for comedy, particularly in one scene where Stephen partakes of a little too much wine and the strait-laced Jacqueline is less than impressed.

The novel is full length, which presents both value for money and a satisfyingly deep love story for the reader.
Reviewed by: Jasmine

Coffeetime Romance and More 
I enjoyed the whole cast of characters in this historical romance. They are colorful and entertaining. The storyline is intriguing with some little twists and turns which keep it flowing smoothly. If you are looking for a bit of history and mystery in your romance, then this is a good book to fill that craving.

Reviewed by: Matilda


To celebrate both the release of this book and my birthday, I am giving away a fantastic prize to the first readers who send me a review of Suspicion of Love. Visit my website for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment