Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

365 Days of Recipes - Can I Do It?

OK, here we go with one more change to this blog... After watching Julie & Julia I got inspired to do something big - something that would make me write for myself. I also read about a woman who did a 365 days of crock pot cooking blog. But I wanted my idea to be something unique. I love to cook and bake, I love to do home improvement projects and decorate, and I love to open my "kitchen laboratory" and concoct natural cleaning supplies, beauty products, and the like.

Bingo! 

The focus of my blog is going to 365 days of recipes for all of the above - everything you need for a "sweet" life on a budget, using ingredients you can find easily and going organic/natural whenever possible.

Since I didn't get started on January 1st, I'll begin this new adventure on February 1st. Most of the initial posts will be focusing on Valentine's Day, natch.

In the meantime, if you just can't wait, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the eCookbook, Recipes for Romance. Just leave me a message here (be sure to include your email address in your personal info when you post) and I'll send it right away.

Now I've got to get busy writing blog posts. Hope you'll come back and check them out - a new post every day for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment