Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011: Sundried Tomato Artichoke Spread Recipe

Bookmark and Share

One of my newest favorite foods is Triscuits, roasted garlic flavor. These are some of the yummiest crackers I’ve ever tasted! If you haven’t tried them yet rush out and buy a box!

Since I’m not a big traditional breakfast eater, I often have Triscuits and string cheese along with a smoothie in the morning. But I was out of string cheese and just about any other kind of cheese other than cream so I came up with this quick little recipe to top my crackers.

Sundried Tomato and Artichoke Spread

4 ounces cream cheese
1 T. sundried tomatoes (not oil-packed), minced
2 canned artichoke hearts, chopped
1 t. minced garlic
½ t. garlic salt

Combine all ingredients and mix together until smooth. Use as a spread for crackers or a dip for veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment