Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30, 2011: Buttery Onion Corn on the Cob Recipe

Bookmark and Share

I have to admit I got this recipe straight from my latest Taste of Home magazine. It sounded really good so I had to try it and, sure enough, it was very tasty! This is another unique way to serve the bounty of corn on the cob sure to be in your garden or at the farmer’s markets very soon.
I decided to add leeks to this dish instead of making 4 corn on the cobs.

Buttery Onion Corn on the Cob

8 T. butter
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
4 ears of corn, shucked

Melt the butter and combine with the onion soup mix. Place the ears of corn in a square of foil and brush with the onion mixture. Wrap the foil around the corn and seal the edges. Bake in a 375 degree oven or throw on the barbecue grill for about 30 minutes, until corn is cooked.

Serves four.

No comments:

Post a Comment