Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3, 2011: Grilled Ham Recipe

Bookmark and Share

I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again – I love grilling in the summertime. It doesn’t heat up the kitchen and it’s much easier to clean up afterwards. But I get tired of the same old boring dishes – hamburgers, steaks, chicken, fish. So I came up with this easy recipe for ham.

Grilled Ham

1 pound cooked sliced ham
1/2 cup Ginger-Ale barbecue sauce (find  my Ginger Ale Barbecue Sauce recipe here)

Brush a bit of the barbecue sauce over each slice. Place on a hot grill, cooking each side for about a minute, just until warmed through and it has distinct grill marks. Remove to a platter and serve.

How easy is that? And it’s tasty, too! This might be a good option for your 4th of July barbecue.

No comments:

Post a Comment