Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011: Seasonal Decorations With Scrapbooking

Bookmark and Share
I’ve noticed something about my darling DDIL – not only does she love scrapbooking, but she uses her passion to make seasonal decorations for her home...and she's very creative! I just had to share the pictures she had up last month in anticipation of her favorite holiday, Halloween.
Tracy's "Holiday Frames" ready for Halloween.

Tracy uses the same two square black frames but scrapbooks two new pages for each seasonal/holiday change. For instance, last year before Christmas she had two adorable pictures of my grandson in a red Santa suit pasted on a forest green 12 x 12” scrapbook page.

Sometimes she uses photos of the whole family and sometimes she just features my adorable little grandson but she does an incredibly creative job of changing what’s inside the picture frames for each season. If you’re already an avid scrapbooker, you’re bound to have lots of supplies already on hand; why not turn use them for décor, as my DDIL does?

No comments:

Post a Comment