Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ready for Romance

Just days before Valentine's Day, I've got a couple links to share with my readers.

The first is to an interview Big Mike and I did over at You Gotta Read Reviews Guest Blog. Big Mike and I discuss romance from each gender's point of view. Be sure to check out their website, too. They do a great job of reviewing romance and suspense novels.

Big Mike and I are also participating in Romance Junkies' Valentine's contest (that actually runs through the end of March - go figure!). We are giving away a free eBook of Veil of Deception along with a gift basket with hot chocolate, cookies, and a candle - perfect for a romantic interlude! Click on the image above to play along and good luck!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment